Sunday, October 01, 2006

Predictions

I predict that by the end of the day the numbers will look like this:

Ignatieff: 28%
Rae: 18.5%
Kennedy 18.5%
Dion: 17.5%
Dryden: 5.4%
Volpe: 4.4%
Brison: 3.1%
Findlay: 1.3%
Undeclared: 3.3%

This is just based on the fact that Ontario has more seats to go then Quebec. Quebec will increase Dion, butnot enough. Kennedy will increase because of Ontario and BC, possibly Alberta. Ignatieff will not grow significantly to stay at 30%. Volpe and Brison will stagnate and thus lose % points. Dryden will stay constant but at no % growth.

You can comment, but this is just to put out my thoughts to see how close I am.

1 Comments:

Blogger DivaRachel said...

I would play along with your guessing game but I can't even venture to guess what's gonna happen. I hope you're right, tho.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home