Saturday, September 30, 2006

KENNEDY HAS THE MOMENTUM

Everyone is watching the lovely and fantastic Liberal Leadership Live Delegate Tracker, and I admit I've been watching it quite fanatically through my phone banking. I've been keeping records of the frames from each poll being recorded. From my observations Gerard Kennedy has the momentum. You can see below:

















You can see that Kennedy increased by 3% in 40 pollings being returned. Dion was at one time 9% points ahead of Kennedy, as seen here Kennedy has narrowed that lead down to a fluctuating 4%. With polls coming in it must be wondered how much more will Gerard Kennedy rise?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, tons of momentum in quebec,

ONE PERCENT! That's momentum, baby,

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now h's at 15/16! wow!

12:50 AM  
Blogger Daniel Mosely said...

Last time I checked Canada is comprised of mor than one province. Am I right?

3:48 PM  
Blogger Daniel Mosely said...

I am not saying any candidate is doing bad, I'm just saying Kennedy has proven momentum.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home