Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Dion Copies Kennedy

I recently published a post stating Gerard Kennedy's view on the Harper Government privatizing the Canadian Wheat Board (CWB), I posted that blog on October 13 at 1 pm, you can view it here. I wrote my blog after checking all the leadership candidates websites.

Well today I checked them again, Kennedy's still says the same thing while Dion's has a new post, amazingly Dion announces the same position against Harper's move towards the CWB. Not only that but on the Dion website it is dated Oct. 13 2006, you can view it here.

I had thought the Dion campaign dated their website to make it look like Dion made the announcement as soon as Kennedy did, but I cannot prove it. I can say without a doubt Gerard Kennedy had the post on his website hours before Dion.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the Dion press release by e-mail at 10:30am that day.

So, perhaps Kennedy copied Dion.

Either way, who cares? I agree with both of them and they afree with each other.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Daniel Mosely said...

Anonymous: If you know the exact time, please email me the exact press release email. You can send it to ubcoylc@hotmail.com.

If I do not receive the release I will know you are misinformed. I am on Dion's email list, I have received all of his press releases, none on October 13th. Thus I am highly suspect of your comment.

I am not saying you are lying; but if I do not receive this email you speak of, I will.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Daniel Mosely said...

Note: The above anonymous blogger is a liar, I have just received a Dion Newsletter discussing Dion's stance towards the Canadian Wheat Board, it's dated Oct.19.

If anyone does not believe me I'll email it to them.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home